MANIFOLD fluid system – perfect layout and user friendly
All the primary functions of operation are built into a centrally located manifold system.
The colour-coded valves and icons are easy to understand.
The MANIFOLD valves operate all the fluid system functions on the sprayer; easily reached and logically incorporated into the MASTER design.
1) Pressure manifold valve - tank rinsing / extra agitation
2) Pressure manifold valve - spraying / chemical filling
3) Return manifold valve
4) Suction manifold valve - main tank / rinse tank
5) Filling device
6) 15 l Clean water tank
8) Dry level indicator
9) EVC operating unit with pressure relief and constant pressure
10) Self-Cleaning Filter
11) Rinse tank
12) Quick Hitch
13) Safety locker
The pump is mounted on the rear frame of the chassis, providing easy service access
The MASTER liquid system is driven by the robust grease-lubricated HARDI diaphragm pump. The diaphragms separate the liquid from the vital parts of the pump such as its bearings and crankshaft, ensuring reliable and durable operation
- Able to run dry without damage
- Easy service pump
- No contact between chemicals and moving mechanical part
EVC Control Unit - remote controlled BK Control Unit - manually operated
EVC Control Unit - remote controlled
- The EVC electric controls feature remote-controlled section valves and pressure regulator.
- Section valves are fitted with a constant pressure device and a pressure drop line.
- Ability shut off individual sections and maintain accurateapplication rates.
- Vital parts of the EVC control unit are completely sealed off from the liquid.
BK Control Unit - manually operated
- Pressure regulator
- Valve for pressure agitation
- Main ON/OFF valve
- Pressure equalisation device
- Pressure filter
- HARDI-MATIC ensures a constant application rate regardless of speed variations within the same gear
Rinse tanks - 80 litres Clean water tank - 15 litres
80 L RinseTanks (one or two) are integrated into the sprayer’s design to allow safe and efficient cleaning in the field
Clean water tanks
15 L clean water tank for personal hygiene
Hose reel with 30 m hose and spray gun
- Hose reel with 30 m hose and spray gun.
- The sprayer can be cleaned in the field.
Self Cleaning Filter Suction Filter
Self Cleaning Filter
The Self-Cleaning Filter is a very important safety feature, which minimises annoying downtime due to nozzle blockage and filter rinsing.
A large and colour-coded suction filter is mounted on the main tank upper surface to allow inspection without spillage of spray liquid - even when the tank is full.