Global Made Local
HARDI Australia is proud to be part of the local agricultural and economic landscape.
The majority of HARDI sprayers and booms sold in Australia and New Zealand are manufactured here.
We employ over 100 people at our Adelaide facilities, where we combine local knowledge and skill with enviable access to the world's latest spray technologies.
HARDI is constantly working to make spraying more accurate and efficient - for the benefit of farmers and the environment.
Our Australian product development centre works closely with five other HARDI development centres internationally, to share local innovations with the world and to streamline the delivery of innovations to our customers..
We are global and local. Not just the best of the world, but the best of both worlds.
By building and supporting sprayers locally, HARDI is able to tailor our world-class solutions to the unique scales, methods, and challenges of farming in Australia and New Zealand.
Local production also means we provide valuable maunfacturing jobs, and help ensure more of the money that farmers invest in equipment stays in the country.
- HARDI Australia works from 10,000 m2 of facilities, on 10 hectares in Adelaide, SA.
- We employ 110 people locally, plus Territory Managers across Australia and NZ.
- Our factory consumes 7,200 kilograms of welding wire each year.
- 8.4 tonnes of powder coat, in distinctive ‘HARDI Red’, gets sprayed and baked annually.
- We help support over 130 local suppliers through our manufacturing processes alone, plus more for office supplies, logistics, etc.
- Our warehouse staff picks more than 400,000 lines a year, and dispatches over 80,000 separate orders.
- 20,000 different parts are kept in stock.
- The HARDI Australia team includes people from the UK, Italy, Spain, Belarus, Turkey, Holland, Argentina, New Zealand, the Philippines, India, Vietnam and, of course, Australia.
We are here to help.
Let us know how we can help you. We will get in touch with you within 48 working hours after receiving your contact information.