High Achieving, Innovative Territory Managers for WA and South West Qld and North West NSW (2 roles)
Hardi Australia is on the hunt for high achieving, innovative, motivated and fearless candidates. With responsibility for sales and support to HARDI customers in
- Queensland and Northern NSW,
- Western Australia
the roles reports directly to our Adelaide based National Sales Manager.
- A high achiever, comfortable with high expectations
- A commitment to customer satisfaction
- Personal circumstances that permit frequent periods away from home
- The ability to work constructively within a team environment
- Resilient, determined and resourceful
- Practical, engaging and articulate
- Highly developed coping mechanisms
- An ability to identify a “new way” when confronted by barriers
- Help guide an established brand through a period of significant change in the way it markets, sells and engages with its customers
- Become a valued member of a close knit, achievement focussed team
- Un-capped earning potential (top salary plus performance rewards, fully maintained company vehicle)
- Part of a genuinely global business with international career opportunities for high achievers
- A hugely satisfying role with lots of variety
If you consider yourself to be the best Territory Manager in the agricultural equipment sector, please send your resume email to.
NOTE: Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia. Applicants requiring sponsorship for residency will NOT be considered.
HARDI Australia is committed to gender balance within the workplace