A Unique & Innovative Territory Manager | Agricultural Machinery
The HARDI Brand has been in Australia for nearly fifty years. During this time is has become the trusted brand of choice for many Australian primary producers. As part of EXEL Industries, the largest independent spray equipment manufacturer in the world, HARDI is able to offer a truly global career path for those with extraordinary commercial talents and a desire to work and live overseas.
Based at HARDI Australia’s Adelaide Head Quarters, this role reports directly to our National Sales Manager. It entails responsibility for managing a regional customer sales portfolio via both an established dealer network and developing alternative sales channels where necessary.
A Uniquely Driven and Adaptable Individual who is 100% outcome focussed
- Highly motivated, comfortable with high expectations
- An unshakeable commitment to customer satisfaction
- Personal circumstances permit frequent periods away from home
- The ability to function constructively within a team environment
- Resilient, determined and resourceful
- Engaging and articulate
- Highly developed coping mechanisms
- An ability to identify a “new way” when confronted by barriers
Previous success in growing an agricultural machinery brand will be highly regarded
- Help guide an established brand through a period of significant change in the way it markets, sells and engages with its customers
- Be a constructive part of changing the ways of the past into the ways of the future
- Become a valued member of a close knit, achievement focussed team
- Un-capped earning potential (top quadrant salary plus performance rewards)
- Part of a genuinely global business with international career opportunities for high achievers
- A hugely satisfying role with lots of travel and variety
This is not a role for those looking for an easy ride. The objectives are demanding, but the rewards will be there for the right person. We seek someone who will challenge the status quo in a positive and constructive manner and play their part in the future of our brand.
If our description of the role has stirred curiosity and you genuinely believe you are up to the challenge, please send your resume along with a brief covering email to . While we would prefer experience in the Agricultural Machinery sector, we would also welcome applications from others with the requisite experience and attributes.
NOTE: Applicants MUST be eligible to live and work in Australia. Applicants requiring sponsorship for residency will NOT be considered.
HARDI Australia is committed to gender balance within the workplace