The role encompasses involvement in the design, diagnostic, systems engineering including engineering compliance codes and project management facets of Engineering. It is essential that applicants have following skills:
- Familiar with advanced principles of hydraulic, structural, pneumatic, electronic and fluid engineering
- Able to accurately diagnose root cause in the event of a failure to a product or component
- Advanced competency with mainstream CAD platforms
- Confident use of FEA for design verification
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced competency compiling and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOMS)
- Familiar working with MRP and ERP programs
- A sound knowledge of the principles of Design For Manufacture (DFM)
- Able to adapt to constantly changing priorities
- Able to think and communicate clearly
- Able to motivate and inspire other team members
- Superior time management skills
- Able to deliver simple, practical solutions to complex engineering problems
- Able to make comprehensively researched recommendations to management
- Thorough and clear with documentation and report writing
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to meet KPIs
This is a senior role and to be considered, you will need a minimum of six years experience in at least two of the following engineering disciplines:
- Ensuring all Engineering and Product Development tasks (assigned to you) are completed on time and to a standard acceptable by management
- Ensuring that all communication to which you are a party is handled in a timely manner and is in every way satisfactory to management
- Ensuring that all drawings you generate meet the standards set by HARDI Australia
- Ensuring that best practice engineering principles are adhered to in all activities with which you are associated
- Ensuring engineering solutions and learning is clearly documented and committed to organisational knowledge
- Ensuring that effective communication and support is provided to other HARDI Group departments
If you are looking for a challenging role with global opportunities and have the experience and credibility we are looking for, HARDI Australia would like to hear from you. Written applications to:
HARDI Australia is committed to gender and age balance within the workplace. Applications from mature candidates with the prerequisite experience would be welcomed.
Only those entitled to reside and work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
What's your highest level of education?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Are you available to travel for this role when required?
Have you completed a qualification in engineering?
Do you have technical writing experience?