Welder / Boilermaker
HARDI Australia is looking for Welders with welding experience to join the Fabrication.
To be considered for WELDER role you are able to:
- weld mild steel from 1.6mm-20mm thick
- at least 2nd class welder
- experience with jig and fixture making
- understand drawings and follow SOPs
- be able to adjust welding machine to suit different jobs
- be able to use hand tools
- be able to use overhead crane when required
- be able to maintain set quality standards
- have a good welding aptitude & problem solving skills
- have strong work ethic
- have good work history in fabrication department
- be able to pass welding test and full medical including drug test
- competitive rate based on experience level
HARDI Australia is also hiring for Casual Boiler Maker with welding experience to join the Engineering (R&D) department. Responsible for prototype and custom work so must be able to build off the bench without jigs. In addition it is highly desired to have previous experience in the manufacture of welding jigs.
To be considered for BOILER MAKER role you are able to:
- Have suitable welding / boiler making qualifications
- Read complex engineering drawings and follow SOPs
- To be able to use general hand tools as required
- Use of overhead crane when required
- Set and maintain quality standards
- Good problem solving skills
- Have strong work ethic
- Have good work history in welding and fabrication with suitable referees
- Pass welding test and full medical including drug test
- Applicants MUST be eligible to work and reside in Australia.
- HARDI Australia is committed to gender balance in the workplace.
Your application will include the following questions:
Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
Do you have professional welding experience?
Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Do you have fabrication experience?
Do you have experience operating overhead cranes?
Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
Have you completed a qualification in engineering?